Gorillas in the mist 4 Days/3 Nights
Day 1: Upon arrival at Kanombe Airport, you are met and driven to your hotel. This 2Hrs drive takes you through the beautifully terraced hilly countryside of Rwanda to Ruhengeri the base of gorilla trekking. O/ night Gorilla Nest FB
Day 2: Early in the morning, drive to Kiningi for Gorilla tracking. Track 2-3 hours. Sight and stay with the Gorillas for one hour. Descend to your hotel for lunch. In the afternoon visit Gisenyi on the Lake Kivu. Return to Gorilla nest for O/Night FB (This tour of Lake Kivu is only possible if guests finish tracking on time).
Day 3: After breakfast, trek up the mountain for another memorable experience with the gorillas. Return to the base hotel for lunch. In the afternoon visit lakes Burela and Ruhondo. O/Night Gorilla Nest Hotel FB (This tour of Lakes is only possible if guests finish tracking on time).
Day 4: After breakfast, drive to Kigali. Have a city tour followed by lunch. Afternoon transfer to the airport for home flight.
For pricing contact us
The price includes the following
- Accommodation cost pp sharing FB SRS 50.00
- Transportation on 4WD fully fuelled and chauffeured
- Driver’s Allowance’s allowance
- 2 Gorilla permits per person
- Park Entrance fee
- Use of ranger guides while tracking
- All government taxes
- All park entrance fee
- Transfers on arrival and departure
- Complimentaries if time allow-tout of Lake Kivu, Kigali city tour and tour of Lake Burera and Ruhondo.
The price does not include the following
- Extra meals & drinks
- Tips & Gratuities
- Air fares
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
Please bring the following for tracking gorillas:
- Hiking boots – ankle level boots are ok but make sure it is something handy.
- A warm cardigan
- Thick trousers and a long sleeved top are ideal for tracking.
- Rain Coat
- Video- filming is allowed in the parks though not outside the park
- Water proof container for their cameras
- A pair of binoculars if you are a keen bird watcher.
- If you prefer wearing a hat, a baseball cap is recommended.
Caution: Please remember children under 15 are not permitted to track gorillas.