Kampala Serena Hotel
Located at the very heart of Kampala, the Kampala Serena Hotel is an inspirational blend of 5-star polish, pan-African panache, social style and business reliability. The luxury business hotel stands amidst 7.2 acres of landscaped grounds and water gardens. An oasis of cool and green, encircled by the seven hills of Kampala, this 152-room world-class hotel is the point of focus of national, regional, business, political and social life.
Its architectural inspiration from the abundance of Uganda’s lakes and rivers, the hotel has been created around a central water theme, which manifests itself both in the extensive water gardens and in the hand-carved panels and shimmering mosaics with which it is decorated.
Inspirationally styled as a Kampala showcase for Ugandan art, this unique 5-star hotel offers; an international conference centre, a garden auditorium, a roof-top terrace, a rock-sculptured pool terrace, three restaurants, two bars and the Moorish palace of the Mind Body and Spirit Spa.
- Wide selection of rooms and suites: all with AC, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and voice-mail
- Residents’ Lounge with Bedouin Terrace
- All-day brasserie
- Cocktail bar
- Italian bistro
- Fine-dining experience
- Pool Terrace bar and café
- Panoramic roof terrace for private cocktails and social events
- Garden auditorium
- Extensive swimming pool area with rock-built waterfall
- Mind Body and Spirit Spa
- Running track in the grounds and golf course (nearby)
- Hair and beauty salon
- International Conference Centre to seat 1,500
- VIP entrance, helipad, dedicated car park, full security
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service
- Wedding planning service
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosks