Serena Beach Hotel, Mombasa is bordered by white beaches, and shaded by coconut palms, the silver ribbon of the Swahili coastline offers the ultimate tropical paradise. Bright white against the blue sky, set in extensive tropical gardens, the architecture of the Serena Beach Hotel and Spa replicates the winding lanes and colourful market places of a traditional 13th century Swahili town. At the heart of the beach resort lies the coral-built ‘Fortress of Tranquility’ of the exquisite ‘Maisha’ Mind, Body and Spirit Spa.
The resort is conveniently near Mombasa on Shanzu Beach, 30 Kilometres from the city. Transfers by road from Mombasa take approximately one hour.
- Wide selection of rooms and suites: all with AC, satellite TV, Wi-Fi and voice-mail
- Extensive gardens, grounds and nature trails.
- Palm tree lawns and beach front.
- Central restaurant, Pizza
- Jahazi Grill Seafood Restaurant on the beach.
- Selection of bars and Arabic Coffee Terrace
- Ice-cream Parlour.
- Live music nightly.
- Free form pool and swim-up bar.
- ‘Maisha’ Spa and Health Club
- Extensive water sports and PADI Dive School.
- Animation programme
- Butterfly Centre and Turtle Watch Programme
- Dedicated world-class event and conference centre
- Business Centre, travel desk, taxi and limousine service.
- Wedding planning service
- Unisex hair salon.
- Gift Shop, news-stand and travel requisites kiosk.
- Baby-sitting, family rooms, children’s dining/menus.